RE: Again: Possible DoS attack against Sun Ray Servers?

From: Chatfield, Randy (Randy.Chatfieldat_private)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 06:47:04 PST

    Since Sun Rays are designed for private switched networks, this attack
    should only be possible from an internal network not accessible from the
    INTERNET.   It would be possible for internal network users to launch this
    type of attack against their Sun Ray server.

    It would seem that once Sun was notified of this problem, it should be
    promptly remedied.

    Best regards,
    Randy Chatfield