Re: Grokster and possible trojan

From: jontat_private
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 09:04:14 PST

      I have found three computers at our office that had grockster installed on them, the odd thing was that only one of them had the hidden files and registry entries.  The only one with the hidden explorer file and dlder.exe file had the 'clicktowin' program installed by the user.  On the other two systems, the users did not opt to install the 'clicktowin' software and had no sign of the dlder.exe and explorer.exe files.
      Has anyone else noticed grokster installs without the hidden files?

    --
    Jon Trembley