Re: BitchX Segmentation Fault

From: cathedral (cathedralat_private)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 22:57:17 PST

    I agree,

    I remember when segfaults in bnc (an irc bouncing/proxy program) led to
    remote root compromises. Im also aware that alot of users who may use shells
    which have BitchX idle on efnet and other large irc servers, for days at a
    time. It'd be interesting to see a remote develop for BitchX....something
    new ;p

    -- mezzanine