Re: Vuln in Verisign PayFlow Link payment service

From: jon schatz (jonat_private)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 18:24:15 PST

    On Thu, 2002-01-03 at 16:12, Megan McRee wrote:
    > I would hate to see them change the way the current system of passing back
    > values works. Does anyone know of any other card processing services that
    > pass back variables to software/scripts in the same manner?

    Verisign's PayFlowPro system is great. You get a c library, a Perl
    module (via swig), and a documented api. This way, you can code the
    processing into your system however you see fit. From a developer/admin
    perspective, the idea of a simple post/response handling a cc
    transaction scares the hell out of me...

    -jon

    --
    jonat_private || www.divisionbyzero.com
    gpg key: www.divisionbyzero.com/pubkey.asc