Re: ddd smashed

From: l0rtamus Prime (simonat_private)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 14:42:51 PST

    Indeed,
     	I never said this was a serious problem, yet it is still a
    problem.  If I am able to smash a stack in somthing then I feel that it is
    worth telling others about.  I can't think of any instance where this
    would be useful (yet) but who am I to say that no one else can? I would
    rather post something and have others confirm that it is useless, than not
    post something because I assume that it is useless.

    -l0rt-

    Disclaimer: Any resemblance between the above views and those of
    my employer, my terminal, or the view out my window are purely
    coincidental.  Any resemblance between the above and my own views is
    non-deterministic.  The question of the existence of views in the
    absence of anyone to hold them is left as an exercise for the reader.
    The question of the existence of the reader is left as an exercise for
    the second god coefficient.  (A discussion of non-orthogonal,
    non-integral polytheism is beyond the scope of this article.)