Re: Odd MSIE html parsing

From: Florian Hobelsberger / BlueScreen (genius28at_private)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 15:11:37 PST

    For me it worked with Internet Explorer Version 5.50.4522.1200 on Windows
    2K.

    But you must not enter the "^B" which is on the end. So, instead of

    "http://www.ca1.waredet.net.co.fr^T^B^T^E^T|https.travel.bzah.com^B"

    you must enter

    "http://www.ca1.waredet.net.co.fr^t^b^t^e^t|https.travel.bzah.com", then it
    should
    work at least on a system comparable to mine.

    You can replace the first part of the URL with any page you want.
    But i was not able to replace the second part of the URL in a working way
    yet.

    Greetings,

    BlueScreen / Florian Hobelsberger (UIN: 101782087)
    Member of:
    www.IT-Checkpoint.net
    www.Hackeinsteiger.de
    www.NGSecurity.de
    www.DvLdW.de.vu

    Für Fragen im Bereich Datensicherheit wenden Sie sich bitte an:
    www.Hackeinsteiger-Board.de
    www.Securitypoint-board.de.vu

    they are addressed.
    Forwarding this E-Mail or parts of information out of it is strictly
    forbidden -
    legal actions may be taken.

    If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
    delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
    this email in error and that any use of the information contained within
    this email or attachments is strictly prohibited.

    Internet communications are not secure and BlueScreen/Florian Hobelsberger
    does not accept
    any legal responsibility for the content of this message. Any opinions
    expressed in the email are those of the individual and not necessarily
    those of the Company.

    If you have received this email in error, or if you are concerned with
    the content of this email please notify the Sender by telephone
    on +49 (0)162 337 98 40.

    To encrypt classified messages, please use this PGP-Key: