Re: sudo segfaults on large buffer

From: Ron DuFresne (dufresneat_private)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 05:27:31 PST

    Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 07:44:02 -0700
    From: Todd C. Miller <Todd.Millerat_private>
    To: sudo-announceat_private
    Subject: Sudo version 1.6.4 now available

    Sudo version 1.6.4 is now available (ftp sites listed at the end).

    There are some thing I had promised for the next release that are
    not in 1.6.4 due to the large changes in the parser that these
    changes require to work properly.  Nonetheless this release does
    fix the majority of problems in the sudo bugs database and adds
    features a number of people have asked for.  I hope to make more
    frequent releases in the near future (it has been quite a while
    since 1.6.3 was originally released).