Re: Black Hat Windows Security Keynotes announced

From: Blue Boar (BlueBoarat_private)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 14:52:20 PST

    List: Please do not take my allowing this posting to be an invitation
    to post an agenda for every security conference out there.  The various
    Blackhat conferences happen to be a really close match for the usual
    vuln-dev topics.  In addition, they make their presentations available
    on-line after, and I'm generally a fan of the conferences.

    Call-for-papers/presentations announcements are generally OK, for
    conferences that have similar topics.

    					BB