Re: hash of an DB??

From: Arta (artaat_private)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 10:03:43 PST

    The password looks like it's base64 encoded, but decoded it equals:

    i°<ÏAÛgc¤ :Å^Äi°<ÏAÛgc¤ :Å^Äi°<ÏAÝ

    This looks fairly meaningless to me, so maybe the '==' on the end is meant
    to trick people, or maybe it's encoded with something else before it's run
    through b64. The latter would be my guess. Then again thereare repeating
    patterns in there... it might be XOR encypted or something, try that.

    HTH

    Harry M