Re[2]: directory traversal

From: Strumpf Noir Society (vuln-devat_private)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 10:00:29 PST

    Hi,

    Ehm, oops, sorry. A bit more info about the settings would be
    appropiate. I'm not looking at IIS specifically, it's a third-party
    product. It does run a server (a propriety FTP server) and this server
    is vulnerable to the triple-dot thing. But ONLY when running Win2k/NT.

    Thejian

    --
    Best regards,
     Strumpf Noir Society                            mailto:vuln-devat_private

    "Mere accumulation of observational evidence is not proof."

    -- Death, "The Hogfather"