Hacker's Digest - Issue 3 Winter 2002

From: John Thornton (jthorntonat_private)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 13:06:46 PST

    Hacker's Digest - Issue 3 Winter 2002
    [ http://www.hackersdigest.com/archive/issue3/hd_winter_2002.pdf ]

    Its that time again, The new issue of Hacker's Digest is here and it
    is the best issue we have yet to put out. So please take a look at it
    and if you like it please buy a hard copy. We really need your support.

    In this issue:
        4  Microsoft The Soup Nazis
        7  Hacker's Digest Focus - The Honeynet Project
        8  Changing Your IP With @Home Service Without the aid of Tech Support
        9  A Mobile Phone ANI Diversion Technique
        10 An Analysis of the RADIUS Authentication Protocol
        17 A Detailed Look Into Prison Phone Systems
        20 Fingerprinting Port 80 Attacks - A look into web server, and web
    application attack signatures
        27 Letters!
        29 Windows 2000 and XP Terminal Service IP Address Spoofing
        33 An Insightful Look at the GOVnet Network
        35 Cheating the ELF - Subversive Dynamic Linking to Libraries
        44 iDEFENSE Labs Analyzes Feasibility of Distributed Attacks using
    SubSeven
        50 Cyber Activism May Day 2001
        53 Full Disclosure of Vulnerabilities - pros/cons and fake arguments
        55 Microsoft Passport Account Hijack Attack

    Please support us! We received only 2 subscribers in the past 3 months.
    That's 0.3%. So we are looking to get 10 subscribers this time (0.3%).
    If you like what we do and what we are about please buy a hard copy.

    $5.00 - Single Issue
    $18.00 - One Year Subscription
    $33.00 - Two Year Subscription

    http://www.hackersdigest.com/subscribe.html - IE