RE: directory traversal

From: Shane Miller (SMillerat_private)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 15:13:36 PST

    Simply put, Cmd.exe is different then Command.com. Notice the header on
    your W2K machine when you start/run/cmd vs command.
    Command.com is a 16-bit command interpreter program. Cmd.exe is a 32-bit
    win32 application. Notice long file/directory name handling between the
    two by experimenting with 'cd' command.

    HTH
    Shane