rtsp

From: J Edgar Hoover (zorchat_private)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 17:48:45 PST

    I'm getting lazy (and some say slow) in my old age, but I tripped over
    something interesting and was wondering if anyone wanted to run with it.

    http://docs.real.com/docs/proxykit/rtspd.pdf

    Scroll down to Protocol Semantics, and look at the general syntax of the
    SETUP method.

    Right off it looks like the protocol will support UDP and TCP bounce
    scans.

    Also there's several potentially user definable fields there that have to
    be parsed. I'll bet there's more than one parsing or bof exploit there.

    You might find it running on a cable company proxy near you.