RE: eeye.com insecurities

From: M. Burnett (mbat_private)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 19:46:07 PST

    Although I doubt many people really care about the location of
    virtual directories at eeye.com and these reported vulnerabilities
    are just lame, there is one good practice everyone should add to
    their security checklist:  Change "Send detailed ASP error messages
    to client" to "Send text error message to client"

    Mark Burnett
    www.xato.net