RE: Outlook Web Access view include files vulnerability

From: danmillerat_private
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 09:27:02 PST

    Do not let web users access asp include files. They should
    only be accessed by the user running the asp scripts
    (usually IWAM_MACHINENAME). I used to associate .inc files
    with the asp dll so that the source wouldn't be returned to
    the user (if you have patched all the MS view source bugs),
    but I don't know if you can pass parameters to them or if
    there would be any other ill
    effects.