Re: pine overflow

From: Wodahs Latigid (wodahsat_private)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 02:04:50 PST

    -- snip - snip --
    > =  Pine Overflow Tested in RedHat 7.0 and others   =
    > Here are some tests I've made in << PINE 4.21 >>.
    -- snip - snip --

    Pine 4.44 (the latest version) doesn't seg
    fault on a FreeBSD 4.2 box, however on a Redhat
    box it does.

    The FreeBSD box just goes into pine, but gives
    you the following:
    "[Error "File name too long", couldn't attach file "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA]"

    Wodahs

    htp://www.ministryofpeace.co.uk/

    http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup