CanSecWest '02 conference

From: John Ormonde (jafo1723at_private)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 12:44:22 PST

    I was thinking about registering for this conference but there isn't
    an agenda yet on the web site and the registration form won't
    accept my credit card info. The tentative speaker list looks pretty
    impressive but these two things put some doubt in my mind about the
    conference.  Has anyone successfully registered? Did anyone attend
    last year?  Was it worthwhile?

    thanks,

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/