RE: off by one exploits?

From: John Adair (J.Adairat_private)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 15:50:27 PST

    eSafe Gateway(tm) has scanned this mail for viruses, vandals and
    suspicious attachments and has found it to be CLEAN.

    File: smime.p7s (2,256 bytes)
    Encoding: Base64
    Result: Clean.

    Juliano's web-site has some great resources.

    http://community.core-sdi.com/~juliano/

    - - -
    Opinions expressed do not necessarily represent the views of my
    employer.

    This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged
    or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
    recipient, please telephone, fax or e-mail to the sender without delay.
    Return this message or delete this message and any attachment from your
    system as per our request. If you are not the intended recipient you
    must not copy this message or attachments or disclose the contents to
    any other person.