Re: Wireless Legality- Netstumbler and kin

From: Bill Pennington (billpat_private)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 08:18:58 PST

    Just a quick follow-up to Batz excellent points. I recall reading that the
    Attorney  General of Massachusetts made the statement that if any officer
    spotting someone walking are driving around with a laptop and an antenna,
    the officer should call him and that he would be able to get a probable
    cause search warrant issued in no time.

    Sorry I can;t find the article right now but I think it was in the Boston
    Globe.