Re: w3com Personal Web Site

From: Ron DuFresne (dufresneat_private)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 16:57:21 PST

    Personal Web Site (pws) is a whole can or worms that should never be
    opened in and of itself, let alone folks crafting or using CGI's with it.

    Even M$ does not recommend it as a a ready for prime time toy.

    Thanks,

    Ron DuFresne

    On Tue, 26 Mar 2002, methodic wrote:

    > I have some suspicions about the Personal Web Site (pws) scripts written
    > by w3com.. I didnt see anything on their website (w3com.com). If anyone
    > has information on these scripts, or even better, the scripts
    > themselves, could you please shoot me an email?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > --
    > + methodic >> [http://methodic.angrypacket.com] -- -
    > + Cannot find nsabackdoor.dll. Please reinstall Windows.

    "Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
    business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart
    	***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***

    OK, so you're a Ph.D.  Just don't touch anything.