Re: JAVA more insecure than true compiled code?

From: -l0rt- (simonat_private)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 11:03:42 PDT

    Steven,
    	I don't think that Java is less secure than any other language.  I
    think that if Java is being used by someone that understands it, and
    understands security than it can be secure.  The majority of security
    issues come from:

    1-)  Managers that rush developers due to VC pressure.
    2-)  Lack of security education in developers.
    3-)  Lack of motivation or even care to code securley.

    I hope this helps..

    -l0rt-

    http://www.snosoft.com
    That file you've been guarding, isn't.