Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability

From: Ajay.Mitraat_private
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 09:22:00 PDT

    Hi Folks,

    	I am looking into an Application for CSSV, please suggest me some
    ways to go about it.I have discovered a few links which are vulnerable and
    can affect client(web browser). Please suggest me how should I go about
    finding vulnerabilities of web server. I mean, how can this hurt webserver.

    I am using IIS5.0 as webserver and also we are using javascript and ASP as
    frontend.

    Thanks and Regards,
    Ajay

    This message contains privileged and confidential information and is
    intended only for the individual named. If you are not the intended
    recepient you should not disseminate, distribute, store, print, copy or
    deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you
    have received this e-mail by mistake and immediately delete this e-mail from
    your system.

    E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
    incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept
    liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which
    arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification is required
    please request a hard-copy version.