Re: [VulnWatch] greek characters buffer overflow, AGAIN!

From: DarkeFire (DarkeFireat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 18:27:14 PDT

    Closes my IE right out too, I'm using XP, IE version 6.0.2600.0000 somethin
    somethin. I have a question for you, how would you be able to use this
    maliciously? I mean, regardless the person would have to click the link, in
    one form or another, and speaking non maliciously, why does it matter? What
    are the chances someone that isn't Greek is going to use a string of Greek
    characters that long?

    -Darke