Re: Slackware 8.0 / ucd-snmpd 4.2.1 exploit works?

From: joveat_private
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 05:23:40 PDT

    The exploit works, what I recommend doing to get it to work is load up
    gdb, and type "break _snmp_parse" or whatever I told you to do in the
    comments section.  When it hits that breakpoing type x/900 0xbfffd700 and
    pick a point in the memory that's kind of in the middle and that'll be
    your address, if you've created signatures for this exploit it would be
    wonderful if you could share that way I could develop the exploit further
    and release new code for all of you.

    -Jove