FrontPage Server Extension : fp30reg.dll Cross Site Scripting

From: Brett Moore (brettat_private)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 00:24:36 PDT

    Hi.
    	I have a win 2000 server that has the latest patch for IIS.

    	I think it has the patch for FrontPage Server Extension Sub-Component
    Contains Unchecked Buffer. As I have checked the overflow length and it does
    not have an effect.
    	That was the only patch I could find for this dll, so is this an unknown.

    	request <server>/_vti_bin/_vti_aut/fp30reg.dll?<usual css stuff>

    	I don't have other servers to check it on, and so would appreciate any
    feedback as to if this affects others, or if there is a patch for this
    issue?

    Regards

    Brett