RE: Publishing Nimda Logs == BAD IDEA

From: Rob Keown (Keownat_private)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 15:36:20 PDT

    Extremely well put. The solutions are education and continued evolution of
    AV and IDS technologies (to name a few). Education for the uninformed. How
    about some television commercials funded by a consortium of security
    companies, etc. A web clearinghouse for the non-saavy users (there are ones
    out there now but they need to be promoted).

    There are probably many other good ideas, along with some responsible
    journalism.