XiRCON && Internet Explorer exposing Cookies

From: Damian Finol (damianat_private)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 21:08:38 PDT

    Hello,
    Searching through my XiRCON logs, i found out something really weird.
    For some odd reason, if XiRCON crashes, and there is an Internet Explorer
    session opened, it's most likely the cookies will be stored in the channel
    logs of XiRCON.
    Like this:
    1
    infoguia.net/foros/cgi-bin/
    1600
    1437513728
    29558082
    3714499824
    29484655
    *
    DaysPrune
    365
    infoguia.net/foros/cgi-bin/
    1600
    736077824
    29528531
    3010503920
    29455105
    *
    NameStorage
    yes
    infoguia.net/foros/cgi-bin/
    1600
    736077824
    29528531
    3016013920
    29455105
    *
    UserName
    Maquiavelo (My username stored in a cookie)
    infoguia.net/foros/cgi-bin/
    1600
    1437513728
    29558082
    3713999824
    29484656
    *
    Password
    xxxxx (my password in clear text)
    infoguia.net/foros/cgi-bin/
    1600
    1437513728
    29558082
    3714299824
    29484656
    *
    lastLogin
    2452381.1156
    infoguia.net/foros/cgi-bin/
    1600
    2138552832
    29557808
    114391632
    29484383

    Also, some other garbage, including some calls to MSN hotmail/messenger  (my
    MSN Passport data encrypted?).
    I'm using the latest XiRCON with Kano script (conio theme).
    Anyone can replicate it?.
    D.