[Corrected CVE number] Re: Fix available for Sgdynamo

From: Stuart Moore (smooreat_private)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 16:37:00 PDT

    This e-mail is to provide the correct CVE Candidate Number for the
    vulnerability mentioned below.

    The correct CVE Number is:  CAN-2002-0375.

    The referenced SecurityTracker report contains the correct number -- it
    was just my e-mail that contained the error.  My apologies for the
    cut-n-paste goof and thanks to Steve Christey for pointing this out.

    Stuart