Re: PDF modifications?

From: Marukka (Marukkaat_private)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 21:10:29 PDT

    Well there is always OCR and then just outputing that PDF however that
    really isnt too effective. Photoshop should be able to import the PDF as a
    graphic. A DTP friend of mine says there are programs to do it although she
    doesnąt remember the names off hand. Go get the book "The Acrobat 5 PDF
    Bible" or if you know howto code you could probably write a utility to do
    what you want to do by looking though the acrobat sdk. I really have no clue
    though how this is related to security in any way shape or form.