Re: Sonicwall SOHO Content Blocking Script Injection, LogFile Denial of Service

From: E M (rdnktrkat_private)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 19:31:25 PDT

    Yes Sonicwall was contacted. I am working with them to resolve this issue.

    >Although you so determinedly state this is exploitable internally >only, it
    >presents not only a busy-work issue for admins but obviously >CAN be
    >reworked to an externally initiated instance by anyone with a >modicum of
    >development knowledge.

    True, no argument here, but any way you look at it, the issue involves
    people on the LAN interface instigating the problem, if you can show how
    this can be done on the WAN interface without LAN interaction, I'd love to
    see it.

    Eric M.