Re: about cookies

From: Eduardo Caballero (sedyerat_private)
Date: Sun May 19 2002 - 14:22:20 PDT

      Saludos again:

    >Hi Eduardo. Can you give me an example of the cookie
    >name (send me the header)? I know of another AudioGalaxy

      Well, the cookie have this format:

    SID
    135405a83dbd25061c2e7df7b4740a58
    audiogalaxy.com/
    0
    444229504
    29495451
    501596672
    29489518
    *
    cookieUsername
    g----------22  <-The Username in plain text!!!.
    audiogalaxy.com/
    0
    3688152064
    29562841
    1666096672
    29489518
    *
    cookiePassword
    a-------5      <-The Password in plain text!!!.
    audiogalaxy.com/
    0
    3688152064
    29562841
    1666096672
    29489518
    *
    searchPref
    0
    audiogalaxy.com/
    0
    863250176
    29562844
    3069262080
    29489520
    *

      I can see in other cookies, that this 'problem' is relatively common;
    sometimes this information are encripted with cyphertext format DES or LM.

    >problem that, if I combine your problem with my problem,
    >we can probably exploit AudioGalaxy.

      Well, if it's posibble, i like know this mean.

      One more time, excuse my english. :)

      See you later, and thanks.

      ReYDeS

     Eduardo Caballero | ReYDeSat_private