Re: addition: CVS off by one

From: Michal Zalewski (lcamtufat_private)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 14:24:39 PDT

    On Sat, 25 May 2002, david evlis reign wrote:

    > silently fixed in 1-1.2. must have applied the patch before even we knew
    > about it. :>

    On a side note, anyone know what happened with a serious and annoying
    client-side vulnerability in CVS reported long long time ago
    [http://online.securityfocus.com/bid/1523]? I sent a mail to some CVS
    development list, but it seemed to be largely disfunctional, and I
    couldn't find any reasonable patches... Is CVS pretty much abandoned, or
    they just don't care? Or am I wrong and this issue is fixed?

    Michal Zalewski [lcamtufat_private] [security]
    [http://lcamtuf.coredump.cx] <=-=> bash$ :(){ :|:&};:
    =-=> Did you know that clones never use mirrors? <=-=
              http://lcamtuf.coredump.cx/photo/