Fragroute segmentation fault?

From: Cynic (cynicat_private)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 04:57:47 PDT

    Hello!

    I have been trying to work around with fragroute, but to no avail.
    I have not seen any contact in fragroute's homepage for support, so I am
    directing my question here.

    It seems that no matter which set of instructions I provide fragroute with,
    the second the first packet gets through, it crashes with segmentation fault.

    I have tryed compiling it under RH 6.2 and RH 7.2 (Default installation
    of kernel/gcc/libc) with the same results.

    Has anyone managed to work with fragroute? what am I missing?

    TIA

    Cynic.

    For the best in Progressive Rock on the internet, check out PROGROCK.COM!
    http://www.progrock.com

    Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with emailat_private by Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag