Re: DirectX 9 SDK, Microsoft have got balls....

From: Peter Thoenen (pthoenenat_private)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 10:30:58 PDT

    No..it would be a virus if it didn't warn you and you didn't intentially
      install it.  If you don't like what they are doing, don't install it,
    Bill doesnt' have a gun to your head.  Nobody is forcing you and I bet
    you (IANAL) that it is perfectly legal.  This is much the same way the
    FrontpageXP warns you that by installing it, you give m$ permission to
    unistall ANY software on your box they wish.  Needless to say, I don't
    agree, so I didn't install it.  Nothing illegal about it though, its a
    TOS agreement.

    -Peter