macstumbler

From: elguapo (dotslashat_private)
Date: Sat Jun 01 2002 - 08:35:48 PDT

    Hey guys since there has been lots of wlan talk lately I thought you
    guys might like to know about a new "toy" for OSX. I have had a "dual
    USB late 2001" iBook with linux and kismet etc running for a while but I
    am sure some people are opposed to linux being on their mac hardware. =]
    http://www.wardriving.com had a link to "macStumbler" which so far is
    the best tool I have seen for OSX. This program has the ability to save
    outout in the following format:

    bssid			       ch 	type                      wep
      00:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX       2       Managed Apple   No

    http://www.versiontracker.com/moreinfo.fcgi?id=14746&db=mac

    the author did a nice job... check it out.
    -KF