RE: Phone Switches + telephone banking etc

From: ash (ashcrowat_private)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 11:00:50 PDT

    Cordless phone can be picked up by scanners. Of course it does depend on
    model and make. For instance, V-Tech phone are usually the simplest to
    pick up since so many people have them and they use the same bands
    defaultly. The only part that can be tough about scanning cordless
    phones is when they make jumps to other channels (a lot of 800mhz +
    phones do this). You just have to keep on with it and find the new
    jumped channel which can usually be found with research on the phone
    type.

    Of course, things might be a bit diffrent in the UK.

    Cheers,
    Ash