Re: PGP spoof decrypted output?

From: Jamil Ozelin (jamil.ozelinat_private)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 06:10:44 PDT

    I did a test with McAfee E-business Server 7.1.1 and the problem does not
    happen. McAfee e-business is the old PGP E-Business Server (command line),
    that still under develop from McAfee.

    When you decrypt the "appended" file, only the original part is extract to a
    new file.

    Regards,

    Jamil Antonio Ozelin
    e-mail: jamil.ozelinat_private
    PGP Fingerprint: 32E2 4E30 044F 1CCE B8E5  DE31 0948 9453 0491 8DA8