RE: internet explorer view-source url

From: chris carey (securityat_private)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 14:00:52 PDT

    view-source:file://c:/winnt/driver cache/i386/driver.cab

    or any other large file, kills the system for a while.

    (Page File and Hibernation files are locked by the system)

    while this this alone may not be such a big deal,..
    you could use javascript to pop up n instances of that link,
    multiplying the effect n times

    -Chris Carey