Re: Apache Worm?

From: Replugge[ROD] (repluggeat_private)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 01:05:25 PDT

    create a zombie, spread it with another vulnerability, and start DDosing
    apaches as you please.	Trough this vulnerability you won't be able to
    get server access, but with a good amount of zombies you could render
    the server useless (which is the main idea when
    you do a ddos).

    --
    /*
    Rodrigo Gutierrez                              +47 73546339