Re: login yahoogroups.

From: Arturo \ (buanzoat_private)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 10:05:37 PDT

    On Sat, 22 Jun 2002, Alonso Caballero wrote:

    >   Saludos:
    Greetings, my RareGaZz TEAM Partner. How cool to meet you here.

    >   And after typed my password, and... for my surprise... I log in
    > succesfully to my yahoo account;

    Which Yahoo client are you using? Windows original? I mean, are you sure
    the password is not saved anywhere? Have you tried with other accounts?

    Has anyone been able to verify this?

    Arturo "Buanzo" Busleiman
    RareGaZz Team
    www.buanzo.com.ar