Re: spying (deleted) file entries in other users' directories

From: bad bob (sfmc68at_private)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 09:32:42 PDT

    FozSy,
    I don't have any solaris systems here, but I will be checking next week!
    Yes, I understand the subtlety here, and I thought this was fixed on
    solaris 2.4 systems, if the delete is no longer working such that some
    user (joe guest or someone) can get in and read deleted files, I have a
    bit of a problem.....
    Thanks!!
    bob