RE: Default passwords for TSO and CICS ?

From: Craig, Scott (SCraigat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 06:05:18 PDT

    What ever happened to the "database" of default passwords found at any of
    the following links?
    (which no longer work)

    http://security.nerdnet.com/rawdump.php  -- seemed to be the most popular
    http://wips.sensepost.com/defaultpasswords.html
    http://snitterly.sensepost.com/misc/defaultpasswords.html

    There is also a reference to the nerdnet.com link from:
    http://online.securityfocus.com/archive/101/146898 dated November 2000.

    Scott