Re: [7.8.2002 44916] Notice of Copyright Infringement

From: Ash (ashcrowat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 00:37:43 PDT

    No service to anyone is very vague and is open to many loopholes. I know
    it's a far out there example but it could be interpreted to things like
    ICMP replies.

    It's pretty sad when a company decides how you can use the bandwith you
    are purchasing. While I understand why cable companies don't like
    bandwidth hogs I can't understand why they don't put safe gaurds inplace
    (like DSL services ... you have a max speed and can do what you want
    with it).

    Cheers,
    Ash

    ---