Re: Norton antivirus fails to scan files

From: BoneMachine (BoneMachineat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 10:55:01 PDT

    Actually, I've removed all other users from the ACL that have no business to my files. So there are no explicit denies.

    NAV is started as system account as defined in control panel->services->startup

    I have not yet found the time to look at logs so I cannot that the read fail occurs.

    It would be a method for a virus to keep itself rrom being scanned though.

    greetings
    Bone Machine

    --

     "Hey! been trying to meet you" - The Pixies