Nanog traceroute format string exploit.

From: SpaceWalker (spacewalkerat_private)
Date: Sun Jul 21 2002 - 05:09:24 PDT

    Hello,
    As the vulnerability has been published some weeks ago, and no working exploit has been released (the perl exploit was joke) I decided to release my private exploit.
    I do it only because
    -This exploit will never be used to haxor something because I never saw this traceroute used by default
    -This exploit find offsets "by the proper way" and doesn't place the target adresses in the format string. (and is interresting to study for beginners).

    Have phun, please don't haxor with it.
    SpaceWalker