Arcserve

From: quentynat_private
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 09:22:20 PDT

    Sorry for the vagueness of this post,

    has anyone seen this activity with arcserve ( at least I presume that it
    is arcserve - I don't and have never used it )

    I have a box (Win NT4) that I have no physical access to which is
    listening on port 6050 TCP. This is identified as arcserve in
    /etc/services.

    if you connect to this port with netcat you see

    10.0.0.5 6050 (?) open

    cc`hC:\E:\G:\

    Sent 10,rcvd 100

    connection closes

    is this the default behaviour of arcserve ? should it be displaying the
    drives avalible ?

    --
    Quentyn Taylor