RE: is any one sniffing comports on win2k or XP?

From: Brian Brotschi (brian.brotschiat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 16:41:26 PDT

    I would recommend a async protocol analyzer to see the full picture.  You
    should be able to pickup some of these at a surplus store relatively cheap.
    See this link and search for the Navtel Datatest 2
    http://www.torontosurplus.com/test/telecom.htm
    there are also a few other vendor solutions which require proprietary
    hardware (i.e. 16 nit ISA/EISA cards) which provide the interface hardware
    for a in-series connection to the data path being analyzed.
    brianb