Re: removal of /tmp/appXXXXXX

From: Brandon Erhart (berhartat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 18:28:31 PDT

    That's odd.. really odd. You may want to fix(?) (read: upgrade) your
    library that contains that.. but no, i don't believe it's a problem, unless
    it's trying to write to it beforehand (soft link to a sensative file by a
    malicious user could be bad).. or unless some other program is using that
    temporary file and your program removes it. Try upgrading the library.. or
    reinstall the library, something.

    -Brandon