Administrivia (moderator ID)

From: Blue Boar (blueboarat_private)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 14:54:07 PDT

    Just a quick note to let you know that I'll be moderating the list under
    my real name, Ryan Russell (ryanat_private).  Expect the switch to
    happen next week when I get back from Defcon, though it will be pretty
    transparent to list subscribers.  Note that this is totally voluntary on
    my part, and has nothing to do with the Symantec merger.  No one at
    Symantec has asked me to make any change, or even contacted me about the
    list.

    So, if you're at Defcon, please stop me and say "hi".  I'm the guy named
    Ryan, whom you still probably have no way of recognizing.

    						Ryan